Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

sunny side up

Matt Spak inspired photo^^
Untitled by spurrt at Garmin Connect - Details the loop of the beach trail.

The sun is out and I'm Lovin it! Even if I spend most of the day looking at it and not out enjoying it on the bike.On tonight's ride I could almost feel the cancer piercing my skin what a feeling after a long but short winter.

Today at work the boss spent the day at the dentist so Jacob was the sub.He hasn't been brought back to work because the owners say there isn't enough work but come Monday there will be and he will be back full time.Over the last couple weeks I've been working I have been telling him there is enough work and they are just being a little tight, well he got a taste of the busyness today.Lets just say from open until the time we left we either had a wrench in our hand or selling a bike. Good times.

Ride was done on the beach trail with Jacob with some sprints mixed in.For some reason that trail brings the pain and in a short amount of time.We were talking about it tonight and Jacob and I are going to host a ride leaving from my house and finishing off with a lap of the trail.It will be a good chance for those who don't know our little piece of heaven to experience it.More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment