Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

MNS

Tonight Jacob and I went out to the MNS in Midurst.There was no event made so we ere the only ones that showed,I did inform Andrew but apparently he needs more than half a hour notice.

We pulled in the lot and the pines were looking super with hardly any snow on the forest floor. Geared up we hit the trails like it was the first time we had rode xc in 5 months.Started muddy then transitioned to ice followed with full on snow.We might have jumped the gun by a week or so but both looking forward to the MNS hoping back on the single speeds next week.

Forgot my extension so the hockey tape was busted out.Held together well but the neck is feeling it.


Just finished a new epp of Chuck and I got to say things are getting juicy I can't wait till next week.House is going on now and my pasta smells done so....

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment