Search This Blog

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Feelin good.

Today was the ending of a slow week in my training world and what a day.I wasn't suppose to put in to much time so I decided to head out to Hardwood Ski and Bike for a coffee and to rub the nice weather in Jacks face.

I had left my cycling bag in the car so when I went to grab it and noticed how nice and warm it was outside I decided to make today the firs short and jersey ride.Headed out towards Hawkstone feeling the rays on my pearl white skin and breaking through a massive head wind.The wind cooled me down a bit but whenever I hit a hill and the wind wasn't present the warmth came back in full force.

Pulled into HWSAB only to notice that the parking lots were just one big giant mud fest.Grabbed a foamy beverage,talked to Jacob,rubbed the heat in Jacks face then headed out.The ride home I had a tale wind so the heat was more noticeable and was much enjoyed.I decided to hit the beach trail as well but had to get off because I was scaring people right into my bike.

I dont know what the plan for this week is, but hoping for some long rides.It seemed once Ben and Andrew left the heat came,hopefully the heat doesn't leave when the get back...

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment