Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

mns

Another Mns came and left but lets start with Sunday.

Sunday started with a early morning Ice fishing trip at 5:30 and since I got to sleep at 4 I basically had a nap then hit the lake.Started the morning right with a nice breakfast combo at McDonald's, nothing special just a burrito combo with a side sausage McMuffin. Spent the morning out but I didn't catch anything, I knew I should have brought my Maxwell house.Arrived home and passed out for a four hour nap.

Woke up to a text from Jacob wanting to go for a snowshoe, so I packed the car and headed out.I was running late so when I got there I decided to make up for it by pulling into the not plowed 8th line driveway.The first eight feet were good but that 8' 1" was just too soft for the car and I fell into the deep stuff.Needless to say when a AWD car get stuck it's really stuck.We decided to leave it until we got back and headed out into the melting heavy snow.The snowshoe was hard because off this and was twice the workout of what we original thought it would be.On the way back to the cars I called my sister to come and give me a tow because there was just no way Jacob and I could get it out.Being competitive persons we did try to get it out before she arrived but with no success.With a couple big jerks from another Subaru the car was free.

Mns seemed to be dragging, it didnt seem like any of us wanted to really snowshoe but just to chat.Maybe it's because it's time for a change in scenery, like I mean instead of snowshoeing on snow we need to be riding on dirt.It does seem spring is near and I'm itching for it to be here soon.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment