Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

lookin good.

I tried out my new kit today and I must say I am looking hansom,or at least thats what my mommy told me.Todays ride was another rail trail adventure just loop after loop until your tired of loops.On the plus side to all the loops I am turning lot and in both directions so it's just a mad training session.I am riding my bro's FCR performance hybrid and it kind of has that mtb geometry which is really putting the pain into the lower back.I feel like im like 29 or something.

Jacob rode into the shop today bragging about being out in the sun all day and telling us about how good of a tan he is getting, needless to say I didn't care for that to much and would like to say if any one else does it I will send flying monkeys after you and they bite.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment