Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

7 Dwarfs

During the MNS ride tonight I was thinking what to write about when somehow I thought I could link almost everyone who confirmed of maybed or declined to the event to a dwarf. This thought of course happened some time after my muddy arrival to the song The Bad Touch.The Subaru was steamy and the air was getting thick so Jacob and I hit the trails.

Trail conditions were alright with some patches of snow in spots and the sandy areas soft but the only damage done was to our legs from the power draining quick sand.Good chats and a good test near the end to see if I was "worthy" enough to ride with sir Jacob at Mansfeild 50km thingy.I think I passed....

Near the end of the ride is were I got my Dwarf obsession and got down to linking people together to their Dwarf counter part. I started with the easy ones Matt>Sleepy,Andrew>Grumpy (there wasn't a Pissed dwarf so Grumpy it was), Jeremy>Doc, Liz>Happy, Me>Dopey, Jacob>Bashful and Tammy>Sneezy.It took a lot of thinking but I think I nailed it pretty good except there is no Snow White.hmmmm

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment