Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

wake up,eat,work,eat,work,eat,train,eat,sleep.

I started back at the Bike Stop on Monday and feeling the burn today.I have been so use to my training days that I had forgot what it feels like when you add work to the mix.I have been fairly hard pressed to stay awake past 1:30am and that time decrease nightly.As soon as work ended I went home tossed on the kit and hit the streets on the the FCR.

The sun was out and burning bright, this was much needed for the pearly skin.I had to log it some jumps, so I decided to ride on my training ground which is the Orillia beach trail.The trail is nice on the sunny day's for training because you get the obstacles which are your dog walkers,runners, people riding bicycles,walkers, joggers, strollers and wild life. Put in some good time and made it home before it got too cold.

Tomorrow is sounding like there could be a good ride around couch if everything goes to plan which would be awesome because I have to do a endurance ride for tomorrows work out.The ride would be like two hours and if I can do that with someone to talk to then I will only have to spend 1:45 with my imaginary cycling friend Fred Fernbuckle.Fred is crazy.....

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment