Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Fitness singles....

I dont know why Fitness Singles is always the biggest advertisement but it is.Today the Giant sales rep came by the shop and dropped off a rather cool little prototype which was the Trinity Advanced.Being a prototype the frame was missing some cosmetic features and it had steel bolts and skewers.There was a offer to ride it but the Di2 was dead so that ended that.

I just read Jacobs blog and implied that he removed both pedals which he didn't.After he very non cyclistly removed the right one (which I spent ten minutes last night waking it with a seat post so I loosened it for him) I removed the left very superman like.I had to clear that one up,I felt that my man hood was in question.Other than that his blog told the story of our ride tonight rather well. The beach trail is under construction in some areas so it did get a little sketch in some spots but nothing the Michelin Pro Race3 tires and the Giant TCR Advanced 2 couldn't handle.

Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment