Search This Blog

Friday, March 26, 2010

the every othe day posting system

Hey remember me?? It seems I have fallen into a every other day posting system.I'll will try my best to rectify that.

Yesterdays ride was a endurance base kinda ride so I headed out towards Jacobs house so I wouldn't have to do the full workout by my self.We rode for I think 2 hours together which meant I only had to ride about two by my self.Riding it's self was pretty chilly with a fair amount of wind but the sun was making an appearance which is always a plus.I forgot to charge my watch so I'm not to sure how long I was out but I found some fairly good hilly roads on the way home so even if the ride was short I put in some really good climbs.

Today winter decided to come back so I decided to head out to the farm and help the folks out, in return they cooked me up a good home cooked meal.I'll be moving back out there for the summer season so home cooked meals will happen more often.I think that will be a huge part in me doing well this year.Good nutrition, lots of good food and good support.

Tomorrow Andrew organized a ride which is being called the Collingwood thing which I am sad to announce I wont be able to attend.I really wanted to because it sounds like my kind of ride, but being just the second week back at work I think I wont call in sick and just do a crappy ride here.I am sure more of theses rides will happen again.....I hope.

Song of the day.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment