Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

over easy

Todays training I opted for the shorter of the two choices,I'm just not motivated on Wednesdays. tomorrow will have to be the longer ride.I had to do some intervals so I took the TCR to the beach trail where I can do intense stuff with out getting hit by cars, I also like to give the cougars a show.

The ride isn't one of those exciting ones so there is not much to tell.I did see a few people I knew but when ever I saw them It was in the middle of a interval so the conversation was short.

Dinner on the other hand was brilliant.My friend/roommate and I made some McArgiles.A McArgile is pretty much a normal egg McMuffin but with our street name replacing the Muffin.We made a cyclist portion for the each of us which is kind of interesting because he isn't a cyclist nor does he burn that many cals.Anyway they were fantastic.

cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment