Search This Blog

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tammys 20th

I dont know if the title is true or not but I thought I heard someone say it.This morning was Tammy's B-day party which started at 6:00pm, I had full intent to get there on time but my sister had car failure and needed my assistance. I did make it however and was greeted with a brewski.There was a lot of good convo and even better one liners, followed by some great food and Olympics. Happy birthday Tammy!!

I was planning on doing a ride when I got home but opted out as I have not done spandex laundry since the man ride, even if I had the bike is frozen solid and not shift able. I might have to make a trip into te shop to defrost and install some new pads.It would actually be nice for the snow to melt now, I'm getting tired of dressing up.

I had some of my cheese tray left so grilled panini's it was.

Panini maker doing it's job
the finished product.
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment