Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Keepin it short

Ok so I have a pizza in the oven so just a short one tonight.Spent the day out on the farm helping out the folks with some wood splitting and farm chores.They offered dinner and I gladly accepted although judging by the portion size of the pasta I can tell that I have been away for too long and when I come home for the summer it will take a couple nights for them to realize there can never be too much food.

Arrived back to the apartment at 7:30 with full intent to do my 3hr work out but my friend is buying a Roholff hub and needed some guidance so that pushed the ride on the back burner.I didn't end up leaving for my ride until 10:00 and by then the cold was setting in.I tried my best to make a loop so that I didn't have to go far away from home but in doing so I added a lot more hills.The last 25 minutes of the ride devastated me I don't know why I was feeling good maybe it was the small portion at dinner....The only way I am seeing to fix this is the pizza which just came out of the oven.

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. So let me get this straight you left at 10 PM for a three hour ride?(in february) there is no matching that, i forfeit any and all man ride submissions. please accept my virtual bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha to be fair I wake up at 12 and go to bed at like 2:30 so it's really like noon hour in my world. Your also my first comment so that worth something, I'll have to think of a prize

    ReplyDelete