Search This Blog

Monday, February 22, 2010

oranges

I needed a title and had just finish an orange so there you go.Today was spent mostly on the farm being taught how to insulate a ceiling by my pa pa.I don't really like that job to much, it makes your eyes itchy and your throat scratchy I probably will retire from Tristan Spurr insulation extraordinaire TM. very shortly after finishing this ceiling.

On the training front I was going to head out in the dark for a couple hours but my laundry machine has been occupied by my downstairs female neighbor since Jacobs and my man ride.I haven't been able to do a spandex load and didn't want to throw those bad boy on until they were clean.How much laundry can one person have??like really.Any way I hopped on the trainer because all you need are bib shorts and did some long long intervals.I thought my legs wouldn't be able to handle them but I was wrong,they kicked the trainers alloy bum.

Sounds like there could be a trip to Joy Ride 150 later this week some time, I'm super pumped about that.There could even be a tire swap on the viper to something a little more dirt jump like, but we shall see. MNS snowshoe tomor.... tonight should be good times..

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment