Search This Blog

Thursday, February 4, 2010

standard training issue work out

I went out to the farm today to help my parents with heating their home for next winter.I was told to go out and have fun today and just enjoy life but for some reason I thought splitting wood all day would fall under that criteria.First couple hours were fine the logs were rather large and with a cyclist upper body they were heavy to lift. Once on the chopping block the lumber jack in me sprung into action and got er done.The last half of the day felt like the last couple laps in a endurance race, you can't really feel your limbs but you brain is still telling them to move.By the end of the day I think I trained more mental than body but I was satisfied with the end result.

Tomorrow looks like Andrew, Matt and I are heading down to Joy Ride 150 for MTB jumping action I will keep you posted.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment