Search This Blog

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Forest Gump

Garmin Connect - Activity Details for Untitled

Woke up early today at about 1:00 and headed to Quaker Oaks Farm for some P and J sandwiches to fulfill my hunger.After the feast headed out to Sebright to help my father and run laps with the Saint B's.Good day got a lot done but on the other side of that I have to now do a load of laundry because I have drool all over my cloths.

Another late night training activity for myself as I tried my hand at running.The plan for tonight was to go for a hour run then hit the bike for another hour and call it a night.However like our friend mr.gump I started to run and then I just kept going.I didn't inspire anyone to creat a smily face T-shirt, but maybe someone saw me tonight and thought maybe I should take up running,they probably thought to them selves that it seems like a fun thing to do at 10:30 at night in minus 21 degree temperatures. If those people saw me now not being able to walk I think they would have different thoughts.Near to the two hour mark the pain was pretty intense but you know what they say life is like a box of chocolate you never know what your going to get.I pushed through the pain and was only a couple kms off a half marathon.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment