Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ride Out---no grammer check if you dont like it call my people.

Todays training consisted of me riding out to meet Jacob at HWSAB and get a vanilla, espresso, foamy beverage then ride back to Hawkstone.I was running faily late as to the norm so instead of riding to Hawstone then onward to HWSAB drove to Jacobs house and proceeded onwards.At the time of arrival I got a text saying that it was nearly impossible to make it to HWSAB before it closed at 8:00, my retaliation text simply stated "just get my beavy ready and I'll do the rest". 30 seconds of trying to get clipped in,5 minutes of pedaling out the stiff linked chain from the manly ride and I was off.Road conditions weren't in my favor with about 3 inches of like a slushy loose snow on top of a thin layer of ice, but never less I put down an effort that would put Mr.Viney to shame and made it to Hardwood Ski And Bike with two minutes to spare.Drank the Drank and hit the road.

The original plan of attack was to take a long way back which I don't know what that would have been because I never know where I am.Anyways Jacobs knee was imploding so we had to scrap that idea and take the normal route back to Hawkstone.All the same sketchy road just easier pace and more company.We planned out a couple good rides and some Team Bike Stop comes to your event and stirs the pot with a box of shake and bake type deals.Good ride.

However not long enough so when I got through the door I went to the trainer and logged in another hour five to make the coach and me happy.

Joy Ride 150 maybe tomorrow if not There could be a 3hr ride planned with a mix of bike building.Looking forward to it.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment