Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

crocodile dundee

Good eh mates!!

As I type the ending credits are rolling from the last movie in the trilogy yup all three in a night, thats a lot of Dundee.As for the training portion of my day Jacob and I did some riding on the beach trail but had to cut it short because of the cold winds.I did manage to get in what I had to do for my workout so there were no worries (thats a little crocodile dundee talk).

My dad is building my mom a summer kitchen out on the farm so I spent the rest of the day helping him construct and tire out the Saint Bernard's.For big dogs it sure does take a lot of running in circles to tire them out.I guess with every passing second they get a little lighter as the drool leaves their mouths so really they cheat.

I went to the gym for a jog on the treadmill before I started movie night.About half way into the run I decided to check the built in heart rate monitor on the treadmill and for my competitors beware because when I had the garmin on me last jog I did at the same pace as tonight my heart was in the high 130's and low 140's tonight the treadmill said my heart was 75.So note to self turn gps off so you have battery power in you HR monitor and don't use the treadmill HR monitor.

Last but not least crocodile dundee is the man and you should all watch the trilogy.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment