Search This Blog

Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Last couple.....

Yesterday was spent the couch because I hadnt really had rest during my so called rest week so I took advantage. In the pm my bff and I rent on a man date to see from Paris with Love with Jonny T and some other dude.I was really impressed with Johns performance and the hole movie for that matter, with all of it twisted plots and what not.I recommend you see it.

Today's work out plan was some spin pieces and one legged stuff which I tend to do on the trainer just because I think it is a little safer.After the workout I hit the shower and head to T.O for a super bowl thing with some friends.The best team won so it was a good night I only wished the bar was showing a American station so I could cheer when Lances commercial came on.Oh well I saw it when I got home..

Just eating some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and watching Miami Vice.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment