Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

rest dayz

Yesterday I decide to ride out to hardwood ski and bike then loop home.I wasn't sure on there hours so I tried to contact my inside man but with no success.I rode out anyway through the blizzard and howling winds,riding through snow up to my hubs and going up hills both ways only to discover they close at 5.Personally I would have thought family's and such would go on weekends for night skiing but I guess watching T.V is warmer.Some what disappointed I took Old Barrie Rd back in the dark and tried my luck with cars being able to see me through the blowing snow.I think when a car see's a cyclist riding in the winter they know not to mess with him because if they did something serious would happen to them.No one hit me and I made it home alive and well just a little cold.

Finished the night with some Sherlock Holmes,imaginarium of doctor parnassus, and The Boondock saints 2.Imaginarium of doctor parnassus I think the only way I could watch it is with some serious drugs.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment