Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Monday post

Tonight I decided to take up skiing before I headed to the Monday night snowshoe and I have to say I failed.The ski style of choice was skate ski and I just don't have the coordination to do it, it's kind of like tapping your head and rubbing your belly at the same time.I was starting to get the hang of it but by that time it was getting close to be snowshoe time so I headed into the Hardwood chalet for a french vanilla espresso foamy beverage.Ben and his new Anthem X-Ben was there too and I have to say the bike is looking sex!! Click his name and see a pic.

Snowshoe was a small one with only Jacob, Liz,Andrew,Starbuck and myself.It was good to see Starbuck out since she tore her ACL was it??I think Molly might have caught wind of the guest star and convinced Matt to stay home. Starbuck was so happy to be there she was frolicking in the snow and running in circles around us.Good Snowshoe and good times.

Oh and I watched Canadian Bacon for the first time in years and it's still a classic.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment