Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Training grounds

Jacob and I hit up my regular summer training grounds today at the Tudhope Park in Orillia.There was a little more white stuff than I am used to but the Manondale didn't let me down.As with all those recreational trails you get the odd walker or dogs walking their owners but they make for good single track practice so it's all good.Conditions were perfect the right temp,hard crusty snow and the beautiful sun.Jacob and I were even thinking that the MNS should have a night crit race on the rec trail it would make for some interesting racing.There was also talk about riding the snowmobile trail to Washago on the lake as part of a manly ride this coming Wednesday, if anyone is interested let us know.



There is something about this picture that screams Andrew Watson.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment