Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

blank last night not blank today

last night I didn't really have to much to say so I didn't post.Something inspired me to post a mid day update now so here it goes.

Heather didn't get back from the city until late Sunday so she didn't have time to send me my schedule and then we had a emailing issue on Monday, thus me not knowing really what to do with myself on Monday.Monday's however for me are usually the same old muscle endurance in the gym and MNS snowshoe at night, so that is what I did.

Gym portion of the work out is going well,Heather has got me building muscle endurance so I'm pushing 50 reps x 3 sets of what ever I do.I now know what Arnold was talking about when he said he loved the pump.

MNS snowshoe went to a new location on the 5th line off horseshoe valley.Snow conditions were alright with a icy layer on top and a heavy snow layer on the bottom.The forest it's self was sapling littered for the first half the Mountains the second half.Now I receaved my schedule today and Heather said to do one hr of zone 2 on rolling terrain some zone 3 is ok.Well I dont think I could truthfully call this rolling terrain.We first started to ascend Mt.Everest which was a very steep with deep snow, after that was conquered we decended and moved to K2 which half way up Molly needed help to climb over a log....we almost had to leave he behind, Kanchenjunga was the last to be climbed and at the base Andrew expressed his dislike towards mountains but never the less we all got to it and climb out of the mountainy area.The rest of the snowshoe was fairly tame, we tried to push dead tree's over but most were very much alive,Jacob managed to get one down but it split in three almost killing half of us.Made it back to the car all safe and sound talked about things and stuff then packed up and headed home.

So that was my mid day I'm off to the trainer room to ride the bicycle.Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment