Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

In additon to the previous post.....

I felt bad about having nothing to say about my training so I fixed it.Also realized why you shouldn't post until you are about ready for sleeps.

I had to drop my car off to my sister because her's is in the shop getting fixed so I loaded up what I am now calling my training boot and headed down to her apartment.The original Idea was to drop off the car and walk back to my house in my 10lb boots and kinda get a muscle endurance type work out.The walk would be about half a hour which I thought was a little short so I implemented a game I made up for riding in town.

The game rules-First of all you cant stop so when there is a stop light you must cross the street on the legal side,when you come to a four way stop then you can pick your direction, you cant cross the street unless there is a stop sign or light which are green and you can never cut corners you have to keep it legal and legit.So those are the rules.The basic idea is to increase the time your out by an unknown amount.

The walk-It is a little chilly out side so the face was cold but other than that everything was warm and toasty.since it was a walk there was loads of time to think and take in the brisk winter air.Road conditions were smooth and icy I was thinking the hole time I need to be riding these roads.Total time 2hrs which worked out just fine.

well back to my tea and grilled cheese with pepper infused mozzarella!!

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment