Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First post not from a computer

This morning the plan was to do the workout of the day outside.Jacob was going to meet me half way between my house and his, then would do some sort of 2 hour ish ride.

On the way to meet Jacob the ride was feeling a little soft and when I looked down at my rear tire it was confirmed I had my first flat of the 2010 season. I road it on 10 psi to meet Jacob to tell him what the happy hap was and the ride was mostly going to be cut short for me. We got to Old Barrie Rd and parted ways me to fix the flat and him to finish the ride.

Arrived at the Bike Stop and put the bike on the stand as well as gloves on the hands. Turns out the valve separated from the tube, I'm guessing old age.Finished up and hit the streets.

After all the warm ups and cool downs it was hard to get back into the grove again so I put in another half hour of spin ups on the beach trail and called it. On the way out I hit up a snowmobile track but my front tire fell through causeing an epic over the handle bar/superman type thing so I gathered myself and took the road home.
Cheers







- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment