Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

another late night posting.

The MNS group met up tonight or I guess that would be last night now for some dashing through the snow.Fairly good pace, Liz is keeping us guy's in check which is fantastic.She might actually be going a little fast for herself though it seemed every time I looked over she had fallen,but maybe her snowshoe's were meant for someone else's feet.

This just in Andrew Watson is reported to be switching from cross country mountain bike racing to Triathlons for the 2010 season. An informant at AWI leaked this statement saying "Im also changing into Triathlon this season"-Andrew Watson.This statement has not been tampered with in any way and comes from a reliable source which due to privacy agreements I can not disclose his/her's real identity. I here at Tristan Spurr Cornering Extraordinaire wish Andrew the best of luck in his new and drastic career choice. Before signing off I would like to pass on some of my own words and wisdom's to help Andrew for his 2010 season, like not to forget to wear a nose guard and jock for the swim, anti chafing butter is a must for the bike and well running is just stupid,if it were me I would pull the old "if it's not taped"and skip the run all together but that's just me.

Cheers folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment