Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trainer day.

Today's work out I needed to keep a eye on the HR a little more so I decided to stay in and ride the trainer and because of this I wont be telling you of my riding adventures.

On a non training note Sram has introduced a 9 speed cassette based on the xx design.The cassette is expected to weigh 10-15 grams lighter than xx and sporting all the same technology.What does this mean? Well I can now toss the xtr cassette long with all that xtr shadow crap I had on my bike last year. Don't get me wrong shimano does have some good product out there, for instance their cranks are the best in my opinion and their lower end product line seems to work way better than the "other guy".But when it come to high end light weight components buy sram (xtr crank is an exception). So next years rig will be powered by the new xg999 cassette,xo rear mech,sram red front mech,kmc x9 chain,xtr crank and xo grip shifters.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment