Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The hardest part of the trainer

I'm finding the day's I ride the trainer are the days I find the hardest to post.I mean if riding the trainer is boring you just know reading about someone riding one is even more boring. To make it more exciting I introduced my Mac and some old movies, which you would never watch unless you had 2.5 hours kill and you needed something keep you entertained. Today's movie of choice was The New Guy with Dj Qualls and Eliza Dushku. Worked well I think I laughed a couple times which took my mind off the hurt of intervals.

Tomorrow I'm heading out to Sebright to get some brakes put on the Subaru, I let it slip to my mom that the car had less than perfect brakes and that in order to slow it down it requires you to downshift the automatic.My mom of course did not like this and booked me in at the local garage. There is something nice about a small town garage in that they love the cash and their labor prices are still from the 90's. Also on the agenda for tomorrow is the manly ride 3.0 which will start at my place about 10:15am.So if your looking to ride be there.Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment