Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

April?

Today Jacob and I took advantage of the warm weather and road into the sunrise.I'm not sure 11:00am is sunrise but that's when I opened the door and the sun hit my eyes.No breakfast so we hit up a local coffee shop for some muffins where out side we ran into a pretty lady,so pretty I was speechless when she greeted us or maybe it because I think her daughter is pretty to. Anyways headed out to loop the Couchiching Ocean in the brightness of the yellow sun.Road conditions for the most part were clear, dry and not busy however there were a couple spots with slush.In fact Jacob and I road our bicycles past a big four wheel drive truck that couldn't make it through.As we road through Rama we counted the smoke shacks then were thrown off by a Hungarian camp. When we arrived back in Orillia and road the beach trail, receiving many looks from the oncoming dog walkers and even one of them told Jacob he had good semen or go to see... we were going to fast to make it out what she said exactly. Back to my apartment at a finishing time of 2.5 hours or something close to that.Good warm ride with a hint of that April smell.

After the ride we headed to the Bike Stop to do some dh ski tuning and fix Spaks brakes.The tuning portion went well where as the brakes took more time to clean than bleed.So for those out there with a bike they ride in salt and if it has disc brakes take them off or get a disposable pair.

Cheers people and I leave you with the song of the day which comes all the way from france!!I'm not sure why I like it so much.

Alizee

No comments:

Post a Comment