Search This Blog

Saturday, December 5, 2009

two uneployed and a teacher



Last night I fell asleep at 7:30 so I was unable to speak of my adventures.I headed out to the 8th for a ride in the snow with Jacob and test out my legs for spakfest on Sunday.Being both unemployed we can head out biking at 3:00 with no worries but when we saw Tammy role down the drive we looked at each other and laughed.She explained to us that she was changing into her kit even before the bell rang.The ride started slow then picked up to a nice warming pace.The hills were slick and logs slicker but single track was surprisingly gripy.Crash count was only one and that was only because I was looking at the sand pit covered in snow then hit a half broken log bridge causing me to fly over the bars like three hundred feet into the brush. The ride ended with some car fun in the parking lot and someone drawing a cock on my car....

No comments:

Post a Comment