Search This Blog

Monday, December 7, 2009

The snowy one take 2

Ride Report:

Jacob, Andrew and I headed onto the snow covered trails around 8:00pm at a temperature of about -2.We continued on our usual loop listening to the sound of the frozen ground crackaling beneth our tires. The pace was fairly strong, considering the circumstances (snow covered ground, -2 ,snow falling from the sky and other things...).I was feeling good, nice smooth cornering and somewhat decent flow, which is becoming a lot more usual lately.Fingers were a little chilly for the flat sections but warmed up on the second half when we got into the hills. Andrew took us on a new old trail which was full of sweet T&T corners,nice log ramps,sharp spears on fallin trees and a bit of fresh powder to take it to that manly level.Trail rating would have to be 9.5 tiger woods cheating on wife and me not caring's......which means we should put it in the loop,it diffidently adds a good mix for the end of the ride. We finished the ride hard and showed the forest who's boss.Hopefully we can get a couple more in before the snowshoes are broken out and the bike put away.

Tomorrow I might load up the single speed and head to the 8th hopefully spend some quality time with my mtb before I leave her for the winter...


Id like to shout out to Jacob and say thanks for drivin me to the coffee shop for my brownie and cappuccino with Cinnamon and chocolate sprinkles.

Song of the day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zY9Oa5DZj4

No comments:

Post a Comment