Search This Blog

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Reveiws,stuff and things

So I headed down to Guelph or as I call it "G-town" to get into the xmas spirit with some good friends.During the first day we had to kill 3 hours until the party began so what better way to do so than to go watch a $500,000 film made by a Canadian trucker.That's right Avatar.Now there has been a lot of hype about this film and I was really looking forward to seeing it.Unfortunately James Cameron spent $499,980 on the making of the film and a 20 spot on the script. James concept was brilliant and film quality was top notch but the script was just pack full of cheesy one liners.Avatar was the main character (Sam Worthington)first major film and his acting was just not good.The Avatar portion of the film was fantastic but once they went back to the human side it pulled you out of the movie and filled your brain with cheese.Anyways it is a must see, go to the washroom before you enter and enjoy, it's unlike any other film.

Not to much sleep last night but I hadnt been on the bike for a couple days so I sucked it up and hit the road.The ride started at six so it was dark and getting down in temp but being all that is man I logged in 1:40 of traffic dogging riding and called it a night.Fingers got really cold so I stopped by Quaker Oaks Farm for a coco mint tea with a table spoon of honey to warm them up. now I am going to make some pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment