Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

some subject matter may contain very white skin this post is rated pg13

Early morning gym with afternoon talking/eating at the fams store.Text Jacob at 4:30 asking if he would like to snowshoe, he denied and said he wanted to ride.So I started to put my "tech gear" on.

The base layer-Smart wool sock (which turned out to be not so smart my feet were cold), bib shorts,long sleeve spandex.

Next-long spandex,Rocky issue top for easy I-phone holding/warming-Better veiwFinal addition is the Louis G wind break
So after I was suited up I hopped on the Cannondale and started my ride to H to the stone or for you non gangta's Hawkstone. Ride there was good,only misplaced where I was once so that was sweet.Met up with Jacob and headed towards Barrie up some road which I cant be bothered to remember.Car's for the most part were friendly, only had one car who refused to pass on a 1km straight and no oncoming traffic but thought honking at us was the solution.About 5 kms to Barrie my hands were freezing so I took a lesson right out of boy cubs and stuck my hands down my spandex, good for the hand bad for other parts.We also decided to go to Liz's house for a Hot Hannah (hot coco and fireball).On a street that could be called James but might not be called James we ran into a flock of runners who at the bottom of the hill decide to cross the street in front of us with out looking, Jacob locked up the rear tire and yelled "if I was in my car you'd be dead" and we continued on.Arrived at Lizes was handed a Hot Hannah and discovered we conveniently arrived as two turkey's were being carved up by Jeremy.We sat down,I gave Tammy hives then we left for the ride home.Ride back we went out to hard so we cooled it down Jacob left me at Hawkstone so I continued to ride back home by myself praying not to be raped by a guy named buba.Thankfully I didnt get raped but did slip on some ice fell off my bike and landed on my bum.....


That was long sorry I got inpatient at the end.cheers and happy new year

No comments:

Post a Comment