Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I feel it and I dont like it

Today I work up with a stuffy feeling head, like Andrew I also get a cold around the same time of year.I guess nothing says happy new year like a cold.So I decided to take today's work out indoors making it the first trainer ride of the training season.I finished the Garmin set up on the rocky and opened the window for some circular air, then started the warm up before the 2hr program.After the fairly decent ride I jumped in the Subaru and headed down to the Metro for some anti flu stuff.My list was as follows Oranges, echinacea enriched green tea, echinacea, Advil and Creemore Springs urBock to wash it all down.To finish the healing Im logging in some House time and maybe some Top Gear later gators.

GSc10 cadence speed sensor.

No comments:

Post a Comment