Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Skiers be warned


The day started out with a little YMCA training action seeing if I want to switch gyms or not.I do like the pool but is it worth all the people??I guess I will have to figure it out.After the Y Jacob and I headed down to The Bike Stop and shopped for winter gear,like mits, beanie's,tights and booties, 200 hundred bucks later we left the shop and went our separate ways, me off to the 8th and him to somewhere not riding bikes...

Ride Report-

The parking lot hadn't been plowed and was in perfect shape for the Subaru to do some serious drifting but I didn't have a camera man so the footage wouldn't have been very good. The ground is very frozen now, with about 4-5 inches of snow covering it.Traction was a little loose for the most part and a lot loose climbing the hills.So I took a hint from one of my favorite T.V programs
and let almost all the air out of my tires.(there might have been 15 psi in each tire).I like this time of year I get to spot different tracks in the snow,For instance wild fox,wild rabbit,wild moose and a wild skier.That's correct on the back half I was following ski tracks which I think is a little early of him/her.So I made it back to the car with no broken bones,tired legs from running some hills and a viper that hasn't failed me yet.Here are some pics...









No comments:

Post a Comment