Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

thump thump thump

Tonight the MNS group went to copland forest to trump around on over size shoes.Since I didn't know where the heck I was going I asked Jacob and Lizard to meet me at Abbots of Craighurst, a little Quaker restaurant on the four corners of well you guessed it Craighurst. I arrived at the restaurants parking lot first so I turned my car off (not to save the environment but gas) and waited for Jacobs arrival. Out of the corner of my eye I spotted two head lights coming at Spak pace into the parking lot followed with a E-brake turn around.Jacob was there.We headed back into the blizzard and onto the road which would take us to the parking lot where we all were meeting for the snowshoeing.Not really plowed the road made for some dicey driving but the Subaru took control over the situation.We pulled into the parking lot,which is a huge lot separated down the middle by tree's.Jacob was the first to try to go around the tree's in his front wheel drive Accent, me the second and we both put the power down to push our little cars through the two feet of snow.Jacob only did one lap (afraid he might not get out if he got stuck)I though did a couple more trying to drift around the corner and see how far I could push my car.Unfortunately there was just too much snow and it was just not fun enough so I pulled off. We waited for the next arrival.There was talk of snowballing who ever came but I guess we got a little distracted.Andrew was the next to arrive fully decked out in a plaid jacket and some sort of rodent on his head,he was very confident in the Mazda and went into the deep to park behind Jacob.Successfully I might add.As we were asking where the heck was Matt two blue lights very not Spakish crawled in the driveway.He also did a lap in the Audi but like always das Germans facked it up.The car is to smart for its own good.

The riiii... snowshoe report

Well it was snowshoeing Matt wrecked the trails more snowshoeing than he would riding,I still can't corner even tho I am not riding,we learnt you can't sneak up on people with reflective gear on and Lizard is more of a man then we are.

The drive home was limited to 80kms due to snow on my wheels causing some major vibrations. Price to pay for fun I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment