Search This Blog

Monday, December 28, 2009

stompapy, stomp, stomp over the hills we go!

Tonights MNS gathering was filled with laughter,tricks and pain.Driving to the snowshoe was where the adventure began.The hurricane force winds and the flying snow made for quite the drive and not knowing where I was going added nicely to it aswell.Upon arrival a face I hadn't seen at a MNS in months pulled up beside my car and rolled down his window,I said"hey Jeremy" and he said "hey Tristan" then we parked. One by one the group pulled in,then there was some small talk,Tammy complaining about the cold then off we went.Since we were playing by Jacob and Liz's rules we didn't follow a marked path which only lead into a immediate group separation of Jacob, Liz, Ben and I in one and the other six and two dogs in the other.Our group well waiting for the other to catch up participated in log slides,360 spins and hill sprints.While the other group was.....doing things.After the re-group we continued on, as we found fallen trees we would try a log slide or simply trying to hop to the next one.When we weren't doing that we were being led into a thick sapling forest where I received a massive beating to the face.The majority of the group (group B) didn't like this so they stopped following Ben, Jacob and I (group A) and we went separate ways.Group "A" thought we could get a jump on group "B" so we attempted to get in front of group "B" to scare them, which we did in the form of if we were in Man Tracker.They said they saw us due to the reflective strips on our coats but I think when we came flying over the fence we spooked them good.Snowshoe was good I had a blast till next time stay classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment