Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Apparently girls read my blog....

You know who you are....

Im on a rest week this week and by that I mean I've road once with Watson. It was one of those Facebook I'm going for a ride on a such and such day and you should tag along. I'm always down to not ride by my self so I accepted the offer. The details of the ride were simple, Andrew would leave his house at noon and I mine at noon. We would then ride to the 15/16th side road and meet somewhere in the middle and travel Oro.

Ride out was smooth sailing. I ran into some escaped horses but all they wanted to do was ride beside me. No big deal. I met up with Watson shortly after and we it the roads of Oro. Not sure where we went but I could see the lake a lot of the time.Nothing really exciting happened other than Andrews derailleur cable locking up. Pete, maybe a shifting maintenance would be a good Tech Tuesday. Andrew and I departed, I went to hardwood and said my good byes to Ben, I walked out of hardwood and fist pumped to Bens departure and then road home.Good sunny ride. Actually I was told the weather was better than California.

Apparently I'm going to Joy Ride Monday morning at some ungodly hour buy should promise for a day on the bike. Also I'll be driving south on Wednesday for a Louisiana vacation. Apparently they have some bead tossing competition down there. I'm a little worried about the flashing tho, not sure my eyes can handle it.

Cheers,

Tristan

1 comment:

  1. I didn't read it over because I wrote it on my phone so I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete