Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Posting about a Monday on a Tuesday

Met up with the crew last night for a snowshoe in the forest.The crew was Lizard, Jacob, Andrew (still trying to put as much time in before training camp,he's going to blow up for sure) and myself.Snow was deep and the conversation was pleasant. The only thing missing was Spak,Tammy and Jer.Come to think of it I can't remember the last to I saw Spak....is he still around??has he eloped??Where would a Spak elope to?I'd probably say Victoria Harbour Or Coldwater....Gotta stay within 15 minutes of the motherland. Anyway, Spak if you had a spare moment and are reading this come home to me.Before they made fun of both of us but now it's just me.Your part of my tripod or my dupod because I can't think of a third leg right now.If you dont come home soon, I will fall.

Jer and Tammy...I like your blogging skillZ (Please note the upper case "Z").What I dont like is you not showing up for Andrew's last snowshoe before he departs to the United States of America.How would you feel if his plane crashed and he lands in the ocean but because he is a cyclist his legs weigh more than his upper body, acts like a cement block and he sinks to the bottom of said ocean?I'll tell you how you'd feel, really offal. Or what if while riding his cross country mountain bicycle he came across a poisonous snake which was suddenly stumped by a mountain lion while on route to finish the job started by it's Canadian brother the Cougar. How would you feel then?I'll tell you how I feel.I feel like my mind has been bottled.

Sorry I got off topic with the snowshoe.It was great.I liked it.Ride tomorrow mixed with gym.If you read this far, thank you for reading.I'm beyond sleepy.But blog links will be added to my list in the next couple.

Cheers,

Tristan

1 comment:

  1. Tristan, your blog makes me smile. As for Andrew's last snowshoe, well, Andrew and I are fighting because he sent me into the swammp and made me get wet feet.I don't think Andrew knows we are fighting and if he does get killed by a stampeding elephant while in Cali(fornia), I was just joking, I love you Andrew!

    ReplyDelete