Search This Blog

Monday, February 14, 2011

Spak stopped blogging, now its my time to shine.

Sweet.K so first on the list Jacob and I did a man warm up last week, not the distance part just the sketchiness part.Went well and plans are being reviewed for the real deal.For more details on the trial click on over to Jacobs blogski. Second to be crossed off this imaginary list, Watson appears to be cracking which in one of my earlier post I predicted.It's almost like I had a Delorean and could predict the future....Nuff of that nerd talk.Third went for a run two nights ago, buried my self so deep in my workout (really trying not to think of the pain associated with running) when I came through I didn't know where I was.That's a first for me.... blame it on the time travel.Finally went for a ride last night in hope to help switch my days back to normal.That failed but I felt pretty good about the ride.Still keeping stuff simple but it seems to be working.

Everyone seems to have gone state side or going state side so Ontario being the fair province that it is decided to warm up for at least a week.Not bad I'd say.Might see me out in bibs and T tomorrow.Look out ladies, cupid is here...

Cheers,

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment