Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Team AWI has perks

I would like to thank owner Andrew Watson of team AWI Racing ("Racing" I think is still floating around the ideas table. Comment if you like it) for providing me with a ticket to watch the epic cycling movie "Chasing Legends". I fully intended to thank him last as well as thanking Hannah for the beer in last nights post but simply was to tired and couldn't type or think any longer. Fortunately I mentioned this in my previous post and also saying "Ill be back". So thanks to all.That includes Lizard and Jacob for feeding me and driving me.Although me being their company for the night is probably thanks enough.

As for training today, I think I might go to the gym for a run/legs/back/core/stretch work out.I'll let you know laters.

Heres the video form yesterday. Warning if you dont like to see huge gentlemen sausages stomped out in snow dont watch this video.But if your not a prood feel free to watch.




Also a pic to try and so you snow depth,

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, that's not the first giant snow penis that has been made by the MNS crew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also the very tip of shown penis has been groomed over.

    ReplyDelete