Search This Blog

Thursday, February 3, 2011

I like new looks.

I liked Andrews blog changes so much I mixed mine up as well.Looks fresh I think.JM and I did a nice little snowshoe this aft which brought us through some deep snow and near avalanches.We discussed a lot of things and stomped down a huge gentleman's sausage in the snow.So big in fact I had to climb a near by tree to get the shot.I might put up the vid tomorrow.

After said snowshoe we headed to Barrie to take in a little film called Chasing Legends.I thought it had Jackie Chan in it but as it turned out the film was about the tour.Very well done, I recommend it to all those who like to enjoy the riding of their bicycle.I just want to ride my Giant TCR Advanced Rabobank now...It was highly featured in the film.It's late Ill be back

Cheers,

Tristan

1 comment: