Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The big Bang and southern tails

Sorry for the lack of posting but I've been dedicating all my spare time to catching up on Big Bang Theory.Pretty legit show, I highly recommend.Since I left you last week I've only done a couple blogable activities. Such as…

Monday morning Watson got me up at 3:30am to keep him company on the drive down to JoyRide 150. Breakfast Television was dong a special there so I figure I'd try and get my 15 seconds of fame.Since BT is prime time, I headed to the shop and polished up the single speed.There wasn't enough polish to make that bike good looking so I added a pair of whitewall tires and a white saddle.After the bike was ready I focused on me.Got the legs cleaned up with my new Venus razor (strong enough for men but made for a cyclist) and also washed the kit.Got down to JR150 safe and waited around for the cameras.When they did show up the weather took three slots and the xc portion was reduced. So we created a mini xc loop and road around Watson while he explained what it was like going to the olympics.I got in a couple laps so it was worth it, Havy said he buying Lu Lu Lemon sweater which is pretty huge.

Tuesday I hit the road out Sebright way to pick up some mail.Weather was awesome and roads were tame.Got out there, grabbed the mail and headed out into the head winds of HWY 46. Wasn't long before my first bonk of the year and the cravings of everyone else's dinner.Basically went into survival mode and tried to think of happy thoughts.Good ride though, every day out side is a good day.

Last couple day have been spent in Louisiana which is the true "LA" for some vacation time. Unfortunately like Andrews trip to the south I've had my fair share of rain.We've been staying on a catamaran for the last couple days, which has been some good livin to say the least.Nothing like livin on the open sea with nothing but wind in your hair and fish at your feet.






Cheers,

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment