Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

days gone by

Last couple days have been spent as to the normal routine of eat, work, eat, work, eat, ride, eat, eat, sleep.Tonight I decided to ride out to Hardwood Ski And Bike to get signed up for the weekly series so I didn't have to deal with it on the first night.It's kinda of funny the amount of extra riding I am doing with out a car.I have also discovered commuting on a bicycle is kind of lame, but once you toss on the kit and shoes riding becomes exciting again.

Sine I only have one MTB at the moment I hoped aboard the U.S.S single speed and head toward H.W.S.A.B.I logged in a lot of spinning and hill intensity along the way.Arrived in recorde time, filled out the paper work and hit the Gnarly.I decided to ride Gnarly because next week is the winter bike classic and I wanted to be sure I somewhat knew where I was going.The crew had change a lot around since last year manly focusing on the beginning. The course now runs a lot of Sidewinder or T&T depending on you talk to.It's in alright shape, it could use a trimming in some spots.After the ride I met up with Jacob and we attempted the Bone Shaker backwards but it conquered us.I was on a SS so thats why I failed but JM had no excuses.

Ride home was next and went the same as the way there.The only difference is I jumped into Scouts Valley for some single track climbing before I headed onto HWY 12.Good ride all said and done.Tomorrow it's sounding like team Bike Stop Orillia might head to Oro to do some Barrie Cycling Club time trial action.Im not sure if I will try to break the old pain train tomorrow or not.Will have to wait and see.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment