Search This Blog

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Last couple

Last couple days have been pretty good on the home front.Yesterday night was spent testing out the tandem for the up coming 60km Paris to Ancaster race.Jacob and I took her for a spin on the beach trail for a nice easy spin.Peoples reaction to two guys in spandex on a blue cruiser tandem was really interesting to see.We even had one young lady ask if it was alright to give us her number. She was a little young so we kindly said no.A couple honks and waves and the ride ended at my house.The bike is feeling good and so are we so I think we could stand a chance on the weekend.

Also yesterday I went out to Hardwood Ski and Bike to meet up with Jason for some single track building technique lessons.We hit up Radical because it has a lot of stupid corners to up hill sections and many tight corner which is where I need most of my help.I learned a lot and have some stuff to lock into the ol brain before the next race.But I would like to thank Heather my coach and Jason for helpin a brother out.

Tonight We headed to the 8th line for some single track building for myself.I took my single speed and Jacob took his pro-type Giant Advanced Limited Special Edition Performance Hard Tail to test his new cranks.Some one has been in there doing some good maintenance on both the 8th and 7th.Unfortunately I ran into a problem were me being a huge man tank caused some serious shoe issues.To make a long story short the enormous power which comes from my legs ripped the carbon sole from my shoe.Jacob was in aw and I was like it happens all the time......Good ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment