Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

ello

Tonights venture was to my training grounds which is the Orillia beach trail.There is nothing better than a sunny day on it, there are so many more obstacles than just a normal day.

I wanted to test the legs out a bit since my race on Sunday failed so I included a couple intervals in tonight's work out.All was going well until a couple of skate boarders made a smart remark as I was passing.I kept on riding and finished my chill lap, turned around and started a race pace interval.Sure enough they hadn't got very far and I was coming full speed head on with them into a corner.There are two sides to the trail like a normal road so in theory you would think most people would stay on their own side so they don't get hit by an on coming person.These skaters didn't follow the rules and I'm not know to slow down for rule breakers or people who make smart remarks towards me.I decided to work on my cornering at that point and see how close I could get to them while pushing my top speed.I managed to get about an inch away from one pushing him on to the grass and scaring the others.I think I'm getting better at cornering.....

The rest of the ride was fairly tame and when ever I ran into those skaters they made sure to stay on their side of the trail.To sum up good ride good test and I even taught some kids the rule of the road oh and not to make fun of spandex.

Tomorrow I'm heading to HWSAB to be taught how to ride some single track by Mr.Jason.Looking forward to it.After that I think there is a plan to hit up the beach trail to test the tandem for the weekends race.Their could be a interview of the our thoughts about the race on tomorrows post.

Video of the day.
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment