Search This Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Good ride,from sebright, where I live now, because I moved.

Tonight I headed out around 5 for a ride that looked like I would spend in the rain.The weather lady in the sky however blew the clouds away and oped the sky.I was able to get in a good half hour of sun before the clouds came back and chilled the temperature a bit.The seconday objective beside the ride was to drop off a couple pieces of paper to my sister in Orillia.So once the job was done I headed on home.

I had come well equipped with G-rade and food so I was feeling really good and my heart rate monitor was charging at home so I could really control the pace.So I rode and rode and when I came to a hill I tested the legs and put down some power and then more power and more.For the first time in two years the legs are feeling really good on the climbs plus at the tops of them.Arrived home satisfied with the results of the ride and hungry.

The Time trial went well on Thursday night but between cold legs,60 psi in the tires and lack of fluids I came away disappointed.I think I'll miss the next one for a redue because of Albion on sunday and Hardwood weekly on Wednesday but maybe in two weeks I'll be able to do er.Pumped.

cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment