Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Slacking

I still havnt found the time or internet to really keep this up to date and now with the nice weather it seems harder than ever.I'm laying in bed right now and it feels like 30 degrees so I'll type till is cooler if that makes since.I have been getting out on many good rides and getting a kill spandex tan while I'm at it.

To give a quick up date I'll start with my race at Mont Tromblant.Pretty nervous going into it I wasnt 100 percent and didn't know what to expect.I decided to start easy and pick it up lap by lap and see how I would fair.First single track the pack bottle necked in and every one except the leader got off and ran.I decided I didnt come all the way to push a bike so I stayed on and just try and get by those I could.The first lap went this way right to the bottom where I finally got the chance to crack into the legs up the 3km paved single track which I loved so so so so so so so so so so much.One by one I started to pick guys off and the legs kept saying "use more Scotty, use more"so I did.I caught Brendan and rode with him for a bit and followed his lines until we hit the final big climb and it was time for me to try catch some more guys.Caught a couple more with loads left in the tank.Stretched it out and to the calories I went.I think for Hardwood I might try for a better start and see what can happen there, I diffidently need to work on being more tired after a race.

One last story then off to bed.Jacob and I rode some rail trail tonight and on my way home a bee flew into my newly glorious black chest hair and stung me.I dont know if that's a sign to shave it off or grow it longer so they cant reach my skin.All for now

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment