Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lack of Internet in sebright

So I havnt posted in a while because sebright isn't known for it's Internet. The winterbike classic on wendseday didn't go as planned, but still had a good time racing. The manondale is pretty stiff and the bars don't like to stay tight when there is a 175 lbs of man on them.

Jacob and I are currently driving to Copeland because Chico shut the race course down for pre ride tonight. Looks like the first lap will be my pre ride. Since there was rain in the forcast I seated up some Rocket Rons for better traction in the Albion mud. Tonight will be the first ride on them and I think I might start a reveiw page on the blog to give my feed back on some products.

All for now, I about to ride in the rain because that's just streight up mountain biking.

Cheers.
P.S this was writtin on my I-phone because there's an app for that.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment