Search This Blog

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Blowin in the wind

Still lacking interweb do another post from me phone. My back had been killing me after Albion so I have been taking it easy and streching. It has been a good week for it atleast.

Thursday I decide it would be a good idea to ride home in that down poor/windy/cold/busy contions and failed on a most epic level. I had brought with me knees hand arms but no gloves so body temp was great hands not so much. It got to a point where I blew in one hand for ten seconds then moved to the other and put that on repeat untill I called the ride. I was only 7 kms away from home but I don't think I could have made it. The rest I'd the went like this, 45 minute hot shower followed by couch time under a big wool blanket that I think is named Steve.

Friday my back was not 100% so I waited untill today to ride. Being overcast and not the warmest day I had to dug out the legs and arms. A friend is leaving on a trip and she was up in waub at the camp for the day, so I decided to ride up and give her a sweaty hug. Along with the bad weather came a nasty head wind. I faught that battle the hole way and I may have even won it. Other than the wind the ride was good and the temp was great for what I dressed for.

Sunday they say it will be warm so another road ride i think will be in order. I might even try and get some help for my back and hamstrings. Pumped.

Cheers.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment