Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

total eclips

So last night I went out to the valley for a Monday night snowshoe with the group.It had been a while since my heart rate had been above resting (actually during the Victoria Secret show I think I was in tempo) but I held on an made it through. The group was separated between boys and girls, Liz and her crew (Roz and Mandy) and Jacob and his crew (Jer and myself).I have no idea what this girls were talking about but my best guess would be me...I am after all a pretty handsome dude.Us boys chatted mostly about cars and man rides, you know guy stuff.After all that fun out in the snow Jacob handed me a u-brew and we all dove into the hot tub.Im not sure that was the best idea for my already tight muscles but it defiantly had to be done.

Arrived home and Justin turned on "Get Him to the Greek" followed up with "The Town".Both pretty good films.Justin laughed a little more than I did during "Get Him to the Greek" but I'm hard to please.The Town had some pretty good action senes and Blake Lively but fell sort with Ben Affleck and all the actors trying so hard to put on a Boston accent that you have to be from Boston to understand what the heck they are saying.However both are worth a watch.After the films we caught wind there was a moonier eclips going down so we ran outside to take a look. Unfortunately it took so dang long to find the moon it was pretty near over. Oh well eh.

Heres a vid for ya'all (video is rated PG13, it may contain coarse language, viewer discretion is advised.The video content does not necessarily reflect the views of T.S.C.E )

Also from the guys that brought us "I'm on a boat" and "mother lover" here is their new song (video is rated PG13, it may contain coarse language and sexual content, viewer discretion is advised.The video content does not necessarily reflect the views of T.S.C.E )


Cheers,

Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment